Wednesday, December 12, 2007

An all too familiar scene

Usually when I have both of the babies, its hard to get a moment to myself. The two of them are just drawn to me no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I certainly can't sit on the ground without them crawling all over me. This is a picture I took just today. I was trying to get a photo of them and instead of sitting and posing like good little babies, they both made a bee-line for my lap. You can see my legs in the bottom of the photo.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

They both look like they have cow eyes. Kind of creepy. Can you tell Cam got Ben dressed this morning?

Laura Stringham said...

They DO have cow eyes! I didn't realize that before. Maybe I shouldn't have changed them to black and white.
Yes, I know Cam got Ben dressed. Easily recognizable by the parachute pants.