Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'd like to bear my testimony of...

There are so many things in this world that treat me right, I need to start sharing some of them.
Today I'd like bear my testimony of Gobstopper candy hearts.



Oh candy hearts, how I love you. How I love your delicious hard candy shell and oddly powdery center. You come in 5 tasty flavors that make my life more complete. I could sit and eat an entire bag of your fruity goodness until I'm more ill than I can bare, but it won't stop me from coming back to you.

Thank goodness for candy hearts!

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Check out the meanings of "bare" vs. "bear." Could be interesting.

hawsfam said...

Your mom busts me up. I think I might have to become addicted to gobstopper candy hearts myself.

Laura Stringham said...

ok, i changed it, MOM, but in all fairness, I looked them up it said this...
bare: to open to view; reveal or divulge: to bare one's arms; to bare damaging new facts...
which also seems appropriate.

Emily Call said...

yummy! I haven't had those in years.

Danielle said...

It must be a Barron thing. John LOVES the gobstopper hearts. I personally like the sweetarts hearts. They are heavenly.