Monday, May 21, 2012

Waking up from my newborn coma...

So, now that my baby is a full week old, it's probably time that I post some pictures of her.
Sorry it took so long.  That baby birthin' stuff can knock one off their feet and it appears that I am just now pulling myself together.  Sort of.  


Eleanor Stringham
Coming into the world on May 14th at a whopping 5 lbs. 14 oz.


Cameron came over that day and took some photos of her with the family.  They turned out so nice, I couldn't pick just one to show you.  Thank you Cameron!



I think Brent was equal parts happy and terrified.  At least I know I was, so I hope I wasn't the only one.  It's been a while since we had a newborn hanging around the house.


The hat covers it up, but she does have a head full of dark hair (they always start with dark hair, don't they?) and if I were a betting woman, I'd bet that her eyes are going to turn blue.


All my blue eyed girls.  Awe, aren't they cute?


I think that the kids were starting to doubt my claims that a new sister would be coming to live with us.  When I told Charlie that I was going to the hospital and the next time he'd see me, I'd have a baby sister for him, all he said was "Ok.  Thanks."
They've done really well with her, so far. It's nice to have kids that are a little older this time around.  Less diaper changing and potty training and a little more help than my newborn experiences in the past.


I love this one with cousin Davie and all the kidlet hands pawing at the baby.  It's going to be the life she knows for a while.  She's been such a sweetheart this week, as a new mom (for the 4th time over), I'm feeling pretty lucky.



10 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Congrats on #4 and good luck! Newborn comas last significantly longer than one week for me. She is a cutie.

Mary Ann said...

Congrats! She is darling!

MaryAnn said...

She is darling - Congrats!

Sandy Brunson said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm sure will be well loved by all those siblings and cousins. Fun. And I'm totally with Shannon on the newborn coma. I think mine lasted 3 months with Isaac.

Sheri said...

Sigh of relief...the post I have been waiting for! She is beautiful...as are all the Stringham children. So proud of you little mama. You dun did good once again!

Barbara said...

I echo all the others--congratulations on a beautiful new baby girl to join your other 3 beautiful children.

Kathy said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! The 4th time around is really nice. My little baby is a really REALLY good baby. I bet yours will be too. ;)

Emily Call said...

She's beautiful and I love her name! Congrats! Can't wait to meet her.

Katie said...

Love her name, and you look way too pretty in that hospital picture.

Lynda/Mom said...

How about a nice baptism/blessing post? I know you have some great pics.