Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Lame

Have you noticed how lame I am? Because if you haven't, allow me to catch you up to speed.


For the record... I'm lame.

The past couple of weeks have involved several things, but mostly consisted of me being really tired and not being able to bring myself to blog. Why am I so tired? Oh ya, it's because I have three children who refuse to all be asleep at the same time. I swear, it's like they plan it.

Anyway, the time has come for me to post because my mom has started giving me a hard time, and no one wants to disappoint their mom. So, largely for my mom, here are all the photos I've taken since the last time I posted.


This is a photo of Jane being "Super Jane" and Charlie. One of my kids' favorite games is to tie something around their necks and then refer to themselves as "Super Jane" or "Super Lizzy" or do the same to animal and calling it "Super Monkey" etc.

Ya, it's super safe to allow them to tie things around their necks and run through the house. That's how tired I've been.


This is a similar photo, only minus the flash. Good heavens, Jane.


This is why I didn't have the flash on. Charlie's adorable smile has been all but flashed out.


This is a blurry, creepy, photo of Super Lizzy and Charlie running from her. Who can blame him? She does look kinda creepy, and she's probably after his fishy crackers. I was trying to get a photo of them side by side because that night, I had weighed both of them and as it turns out, my not quite 18 month old and soon to be 3 year old weigh within 2 pounds of each other. Either Lizzy is minuscule or Charlie is massive. Or both.


This is a photo of Charlie in his favorite spot. His high chair. This is where he eats.


This is a photo of Charlie with a double cheeseburger.


This is a photo of Charlie attempting to eat a double cheeseburger.


And this is why my baby weighs almost 30 pounds.

Seriously, you should check out my guns. Carrying him around is quite the workout.

And now I will go back to being lame.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm lamer. My blog is a ghost town. I suppose I ought to update. I'll put it on the list.

MaryAnn said...

My kids like to play "Super" whatever as well but they want their capes safety-pinned around their necks (which I do for them). Talk about unsafe. I love the pictures of Charlie with the double cheese burger.

hawsfam said...

Why does everyone in the entire world know exactly what you're talking about when you say "fishy crackers"? Seriously. No one calls them goldfish. I should call Pepperidge Farm and suggest a name change.

Emily Call said...

ha ha... I love this. I love your darling kids and their awesome super hero-ness!

Jana Sohm said...

Jacob and Charlie need a late-over in their matching monster jammies! They are the cutest. Jake has an obsession w/ being "Super...anything" lately too. I just laugh as he "swoooooshes" around the house is one of his many capes.

Lynda/Mom said...

Thanks, Sweetie. I use your blog to enter the blog world, and it's nice to see something new when I click it on.

Kriss said...

You're not lame, you are wicked cool!