Thursday, January 28, 2010

When Dad's away...

Leslie was foolish enough to leave Ben under my supervision this afternoon.


I love Ben.
Ben loves me.
We are a happy fam-i-ly.

Ben also loves to play dress up and when he's at my house, dress up involves a lot of pink and glitter and high heels. He asked me to facilitate his transformation into a princess this afternoon and I was happy to be of assistance.

Then he asked me to take his picture.

Sure thing, Ben!


It's these kinds of pictures that make Cameron super happy to have him at my house.


"i so cute!"



"i's adorable."


He'll regret it someday (especially when he sees the pictures), but for now, he's perfectly happy stomping around in his Snow White heels.

And he's perfectly comfortable with his masculinity....


Because is he's going to be a princess, he's going to do it his way.

Have I mentioned that I love Ben?

4 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

That is hilarious. What a handsome princess he does make!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i blame it all on that doll leslie bought on vacation last summer.
:)


he is pretty much adorable

Leslie said...

Oh, Benny Boo. I love that kid. Even in drag.

Grammyzanne said...

Princess Ben in his hard hat makes me laugh hard enough to cry.