Tuesday, November 16, 2010

L + BOOTD

Because everyone is sick of looking at the photos of Ben in the yellow pants, I've decided to replace them with ones of Ben in a Captain America costume. At least I think that it's Captain America... Leslie?



And Lizzy is Alice in Wonderland.


I'd also like to take the opportunity to bear my testimony of the 75% off Halloween clearance sales at Target.

As a result of said clearance sale, Lizzy has been enjoying dressing up as Alice, Little Red Riding Hood, a fairy, a fairy princess, a princess and a ladybug fairy. Ben has been rejecting my knight costume (to go with the princesses) as well as the garden gnome and zoo keeper in favor of the Captain America and Iron Man costumes his mother provided for him. I'm feeling really lame.
That's me.
'Lame Aunt Lou'

Ben doesn't call me Lou. He calls me Laura and he pronounces it perfectly and it's really adorable except that I kinda wish he'd call me Lou.

That is all.

2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Thanks for the replacements pictures! I think you should insist on the "Aunt" no matter what Ben calls you. And they are adorable.

Katie said...

On behalf of all of Leslie's friends who wish she would blog, thank you for blogging for her.