Wednesday, August 24, 2011

... and another.


Today was Lizzy's first day of her second year of preschool.



She got up, got dressed, ate her Cocoa Puffs, strapped on her shoes, grabbed her tote and off she went.

I'm not exactly sure what it is about preschoolers, but it always makes me a little teary-eyed to see them hop out of the car that first day. Maybe they are just a little too little or maybe it's just hard to let my babies grow up, but you will generally find a stray tear on my cheek as I drive away.


It doesn't seem to bother her at all. Let's just say that the day... went well.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow, she looks so much more grown up than she seemed the last time I saw here. I can understand the propensity toward a tear.

Lynda/Mom said...

Love that cute picture! I don't think I have seen enough of my grandchildren recently.

Grammyzanne said...

She looks happy.