Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Grade Dos


Yesterday, it happened.

School started.
I'm only slightly panicked about it. I'm that mom who's always ready for her kids to get back into a routine as quickly as possible, which eases the pain of sending them off to school for the bulk of their day to be taught and influenced by a group of relative strangers.


Towards the end of last year, Jane decided to transfer to a different school where she started a Spanish immersion program. As a result, she was a little more nervous about her first day than I thought she'd be, hence the nervous looking photo.


I should have broken out the camera this morning, she was much more cool and collected.

Lizzy doesn't start her first day of Pre-K until tomorrow, but I think we're all looking forward to it. Let the structure begin!

1 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Cute pictures. I'll be waiting for more tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed your "beat the heat outing."