Sunday, February 13, 2011

JOOTD - Valentine's Party Special

Last week, I made an innocent trip to TJMaxx with Leslie and our respective youngest children. We were gearing up to dodge out the door before anyone noticed that Charlie and Davie had taken several toys out of their packages when I saw it.



The dress.
I couldn't believe my eyes.
It was love at first sight.
I knew that my life would not be complete without it.
Does anyone else have these feelings about children's clothing?


When Jane found it, she became determined that it would be the perfect item to wear to her Valentine's Day party at school. And although I felt slightly irresponsible for letting her go to school with bare legs and wearing flats when most of the ground was still covered with snow, I let it slide. Wouldn't you?

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Pretty cute! Did she have a good day?

Grammyzanne said...

She looks like she felt as pretty as she looked. (And yes, I think I'd let a daughter do that too but probably with enough warnings that she'd be cold so that they wouldn't tell me if they were.)

Holly said...

I saw that dress there too. I've been trying to talk Tyler into letting me get it for Ella. Jane looks so cute in it. I thought it would be cute for the 4th of July as well.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

That is a great dress, and yes, I do get that way about kid's clothes on occasion.

Sandy Brunson said...

Adorable!