Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A New GF Venture

Since my life is very uncomplicated and I don't have nearly enough to think about, I decided to start a new blog. It's a Gluten Free eating blog. (as opposed to a GF clothing blog or a GF cleaning blog) It's a blog about my current obsession, which is trying to keep my family nourished while trying to avoid gluten in it's entirety. It can get tricky, and to do it, you kind of have to become obsessed with it.


I will be posting recipes that work for me, tricks that I'm learning along the way and lots of other good recipes that just happen to be GF as well as our experiences trying to eat out and feed little kids without gluten. I'm hoping that this will be a successful blog, so I'm inviting any and all of you who have any interest to head on over and to send your friends and family in that general direction as well.

Here you are...

It has a subtitle. Everything in life should have a subtitle. Everything.


2 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That looks great, my sister in law does the same stuff as she, 2 nephews, her dad and half her siblings all have to eat gluten free and have been most their lives. I bet she'd love more ideas!

Katie said...

I have a couple of GF friends I'm sending this to! Thanks!