Friday, August 28, 2009

real quick

I couldn't leave my blog for the weekend knowing that my 'crazy Laura' post would be the first thing anyone saw (i DID include the part about not thinking rationally, right? that would explain that post) so I decided that I'd better do something about it.

Instead, here is a little of what I do best... post pictures of cute kids.

Ben and Davie came over to play/sleep/dance on the table/rescue other children from their rooms during nap time/eat popsicles/pour the cat food into the water this afternoon and I took the opportunity to break out the camera and document their cuteness (since their mom sucks at it).



Ben was VERY hard at work. Check out that determination.



Ok, so if you haven't been around Davie in a while, you really need to pencil that it. He pretty much spends his days playing on the floor, smiling and laughing at any feasible opportunity.



Our peach tree is overloaded this year with peaches (as opposed to like pineapples or almonds) The branches are literally touching the ground. Ben kept asking if he could "pull an apple" so we picked quite a few today, but I'm not sure how we'll ever get through them all. If you want some, head on over to our house and help yourself.

And these are courtesy of Jane...



Charlie Two Teeth in his oh so classy wife beater.



I was kind of bombarded with kids today and finally just started crawling on the ground to play too. If you can't beat em', join em', right?

5 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Davie is getting so big. I've been wondering...is your little guy moving yet? Being bombarded with kids and peaches. Sounds fun.

Grammyzanne said...

My guess is those peaches would make some very tasty freezer jam. Delightful pictures of the kids - including the big one. But I must admit your rug caught my eye. We've been looking very hard for an area rug for our new living room. Yours looks pretty close to what I would like.

Lynda/Mom said...

Since Laura is out of commission for commenting right now, I'll respond. For Shannon, yes, Charlie is all over the place on his hand and knees, and he is pulling up and very ready (mentally) to walk. I expect him to take off any day. For Suzanne, I believe Laura found the rug on Overstock.com-I know she ordered it online. For me, Laura, I'm glad you made it through the day and hope you are enjoying Bear Lake.

MaryAnn said...

I made some peach freezer jam this year - it was super easy and super tasty. If you are not using all of your peaches I would love to make some more, but I'm sure your peaches won't be very good come Thanksgiving time and I don't think I can make it to Utah again before then. So sad.

Leslie said...

You should totally make peach freezer jam. I'll totally help. I love homemade jam.

And, yes, my kids are totally adorable--if I may say so myself. Thanks for documenting them on my behalf.