Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's been too long

I haven't posted in... a while. I hate it when the blogs I read don't have new posts, especially the blogs I stalk. Don't get me wrong, I want to know what's going on with everyone I know and love, but there's something so enticing about blog stalking. I want those blogs updated like 5 times a day so that I know every tiny little detail about the lives of these people I've never met. It's my own G-rated version of thrill seeking. I'm a deviant like that.

Anyway, I haven't posted because I really haven't had time (lame excuse) and quite frankly, I don't have time now, so I'm just going to leave you with one quick picture because it's just so darn cute.



Until next time.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Don't feel bad I blog stalk too. I love that little guy. He is so darn cute!

Lynda/Mom said...

Nice to hear from you and see Charlie prior to his upcoming 1st birthday.

Janet said...

I'm a blog stalker as well. It's so fun to be engrossed in the lives of people you don't know :) Especially when they're fairly witty. I'll share mine if you share yours.

Cameron said...

Look! It's a baby Pterodactyl in it's natural habitat.

Good pic though..

Austin's Mommy said...

That is just so darn cute.