Thursday, September 3, 2009

THAT was harder than I thought it would be

Today was the day. Jane started kindergarten. And much to my dismay, I'm a bit shook up about it. What is WITH me? I hate all these sentimental feelings I'm having lately. They're really cramping my style. It's not that I'm sad that she's gone or that she's getting bigger. I think that it's more that it's a change. I'm so happy for her, she's SO ready for this

I took so many photos that they REALLY could speak for themselves.





This is Abby. You may recognize her from posts like the tea party birthday, dance recitals and random kids at play posts.



Oh, ya! Lizzy was up until about 1:00 in the morning screaming and crying and scratching and climbing in bed with us, so she stayed home to sleep in.












And then, as quickly and mysteriously as she arrived, she was gone.

See you at 11:25, baby.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't believe it! She was the baby at our wedding! She looks so big. Their future graduation year was a little scary.

Emily Call said...

Cute pictures Laura!

MaryAnn said...

What a cute Kindergartner!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Adorable! I love the first day of school! I know with my Kinders it's the parents who have a tough time, the kids are just too excited!

Cameron said...

I'm old.

Holly said...

She looks so cute!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

She looks so cute. My kids will be lucky to have their shoes on and hair combed, much less curled and nails done. My question is, who was watching Lizzy? I guess you have family around.

Jana Sohm said...

I am happy we made it through that! Let's just wait for 2022.

MRSA MOM said...

seriously you got some great pictures. love it