Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday was a couch day

I really do actually have things to post about because I've been a busy girl.


Monday, I (almost) finished decorating Lizzy's room. It only took like a year and a half to get on that. I need to get some pictures of it so I can post about it.

Tuesday, we went to the children's garden at Thanksgiving Point with some friends and I took lots of pictures so that I could post about it.

Wednesday we went to Wheeler Farm and I took lots of pictures so that I could post about it.

Thursday, we did nothing. I can't be exciting and/or fun and/or productive every day. I'm just not that cool.

Problem is, I don't feel like posting about anything. My kids brought home some sort of funk that they've been so kind as to share with me. I wish they'd keep their funk to themselves. If your kids have been anywhere near my kids and they bring home funk, it's probably our fault. Allow me to apologize in advance.

Anyway...I don't feel good and I don't really have what it takes to write something that requires very much from me. So instead, I'll write about what I did today, which was nothing.



That was easy.

And instead of posting a series of photos of my family out and about and enjoying the summer, I'll post a series of photos of my husband and son, sitting on the couch, watching sports after we had put the cranky girls to bed early.




I am currently planted in the exact location pictured. I've been here for a large part of the afternoon and evening, only taking a short break around 7:00 to allow the men in my life to watch basketball. It was a sacrifice I was willing to make. I really like them.

I also really like my couch.


3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Fascinated with the remote control securely in the hands of the dominate male. Where else could it be? While looking for hoods for the kitchen we came across some with remote control. Richard's assumption was that the husband would be using it from a room other than the kitchen.

Grammyzanne said...

PS Sorry you had a bummer of a day.

Sandy Brunson said...

Charlie is looking really big! Very grown up. Not much of a baby anymore at all.