Friday, June 4, 2010

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong that Lizzy reminds me of Ash from The Fantastic Mr. Fox?




"What is this with the cape and the pants tucked into your socks?"

If you haven't actually SEEN The Fantastic Mr. Fox yet, I suggest that you repent of your past sins and view it as soon as humanly possible. I'd loan you my copy, but I plan on watching it today.

If you haven't actually HEARD of the Fantastic Mr. Fox yet, I am truly sorry for you and in an effort to rectify the unfortunate situation, here's a link to a preview.



4 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I'd heard Fantastic Mr. Fox was good, but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe we can rent it and watch it one of these weekends.

Lynda/Mom said...

Well, fortunately Lizzy doesn't have to do anything to prove to her parents she is exceptional and loveable. She was born into the right family, and she'll be a star without all the jumping through hoops. And she's cuter.

Cameron said...

I don't actually have a bandit mask, so I've modified this tube sock.

Laura Stringham said...

"We look good."
"Ya. We do."