Monday, September 13, 2010

JOOTD

Sooooooo... wanna see what Jane wore to school one random day last week?


Ya, I thought so.


Jane really wanted to have her hair crimped, so we put it into braids the night before I took this photo. Instead of a soft, natural wave that she was anticipating, it looked more like a lion's mane. She was almost in tears and wanted to wash it out, but we were in a hurry, so I tried to do some damage control with the curling iron. Anyway, her hair got really big that day. I found it cute.


I would like to point out that I paid $3 for her shoes. They came from the clearance rack at Wal-Mart.
I would also like to point out that I paid about the same for Charlie's tractor shirt.
Lastly, I would like to point out that my children are adorable.
That is all.

3 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Yes, they're cute! Even in discount clothing. A little stying gel or something might have tamed it, but you did a good job.

Leslie said...

I always my hair to look cute and crimped when I was Jane's age and it never worked out for me. Scary that crimped hair is back.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Walmart ked type shoes worn right can be the cutest, cheapest things in the world..I love those green shoes.