Sunday, September 19, 2010

Well hello, Fall

After spending a completely unreasonable 4 hours at home watching a Cake Boss marathon with my two daughters this afternoon, I needed to get out.


I think that you might understand.
I was kinda feeling like I was going insane.
Four hours of Cake Boss can do that to you.
No offense, Buddy, but those Jersey accents really start to grate on your nerves after a while.
Or a minute.
Or a second.
Seriously, Buddy, do you ever look at the females in your family and think that if they don't stop talking right that very second in time, you might just hit them? You shouldn't, that would be bad, but I can understand if you want to.

Anyway... I needed to get out. So I loaded up 2 of my small children and drove up into the mountains. It's one of the luxuries of living in the greater Salt Lake metropolitan area. We've got those mountains right there, just begging us to drive up into them.

I wasn't the only one with the idea. Little Cottonwood Canyon was packed. And we were all looking for this:


Greetings, Fall. It's good to see you, old friend.

3 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

I love fall and I love Cake Boss..but I hear ya. Sadly we don't have cable..so I can't get sick of it too much

Lynda/Mom said...

Can't comment on Cake Boss--I would turn off the TV probably rather than watch it. But the colors are gorgeous, and that is probably how I should have spent my afternoon.

Barbara said...

Great colors!! I love Fall too.