Monday, May 23, 2011

Princesses

A few weeks back, Ben, Lizzy and Lizzy's friend Maddie were playing dress up at our house. They all came downstairs to show us their costumes.



The girls had apparently found Lizzy's play makeup and gotten all dolled up.


The girls went back upstairs, but Ben stayed behind and my sister took the opportunity to say to me,"I can't believe that you let your kids play with make up."

To which I replied something along the lines of "Ya, I know, but it keeps them entertained for SOOOOOOO long. It's like a five dollar investment and I get hours and hours of peace and quiet out of it."


"Ya," she conceded "but now it looks like you've got a couple of toddler hookers walking around your house."

At which point Ben spoke up...
"Princesses, mom. You mean they look like princesses."


Of course that's what she meant.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

How could a toddler be anything but a princess?? :)

Sandy Brunson said...

Um....it's a fine, fine line I guess. :) Cute kiddos!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Funny all too funny. Cute little knome too!

TOP SELLER said...

cute little Girl , nice blog

visit:
http://topseller2.blogspot.com/

Lynda/Mom said...

I love the pictures! And I love how sweet and innocent little children are. No wonder Christ loved them!