Sunday, December 30, 2007

Benny Mc Sweats-a-lot

So let me begin by saying that I LOVE my nephew, Ben. He's my favorite little boy in the whole world (since I don't have any boys of my own). He's the sweetest, most adorable, cuddly little boy that I've ever met. He laughs and laughs and smiles and giggles and you can hardly even stand it. He's also a very good hair bow model, which comes in handy for me from time to time.
Now just because I adore him doesn't mean he doesn't have any problems. He's a bit fussy at times. Ok, a LOT fussy, and he has a temper to boot. (see Cameron and Leslie's blog with the Santa photos) He doesn't nap well (hence the fussiness). His poo smells like a little piece of death wrapped nicely in a huggie, unless its a swamp poo. Nothing can hold the swamp poo. He also seems to sweat a lot for such a little man. Like, a LOT. A surprising amount of sweat. When he got out of his car seat, this is what his new hair cut looked like:



My camera didn't focus well, but you get the picture.
I still love you Benihana.



1 comments:

Cameron said...

As the defender of babies I feel like I need to say something here...but..I really can't. He's just a sweaty little man and that's all there is to it!