Monday, December 17, 2007

From the mouth of Jane

(the silky on the head is not what you would think. she likes to pretend she has long hair.)


She says the funniest things. Here are some that I'm writing down this week so that I don't forget.

"I can get the cheese by my own self."

(to the disneyland castle in the beginning of a movie) - "There is Christopher Robin's temple."

Me "Jane, can you go get Daddy so I can talk to him?"
Jane (instead of getting him yells) "Daddy, mommy wants you to come here so she can discuss!!!!"

When I was trying to take her binky and silky..."I can't! Cuz it's too horrible!"

Me "Jane, you have the silliest hair I've ever seen.
Jane "Why thank you."

Me "Jane, can you come turn the lights on for me"
Jane "Yes, your highness."

Here's one for Cam, need a spokesperson for Daybreak?.......

Jane "Mommy, I want to pack up our whole house and move."
Me "You want to move? Where do you want to go?"
Jane " To Daybreak."
Me "Why do you want to move to Daybreak?"
Jane "Cuz I just love Daybreak."

* disclaimer - that was TOTALLY unprovoked. I don't know if she really does like daybreak that much or if she's just been so fully indoctrinated at this point that she thinks she likes it.

After putting on chapstick, Jane says, "Mommy, look at my lips."
Me "What do you think about your lips, Jane?"
Jane "They are beautiful and satified."
Me "You mean satisfied?"
Jane "Yes, they are beautiful and satisfied."

1 comments:

Cameron said...

No way...I don't believe it! That's pretty awesome