Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lizzy the copy cat



So, I have been hearing people tell me since Lizzy was born that she looks just like Jane did when she was a baby. I've actually gotten quite sick of it since I really haven't been able to see it. I mean, I know that there is a resemblance, they're sisters, but they are easily identifiable. That was until tonight. I was going through old pictures Jane when she was Lizzy's age and even Jane kept thinking that they were pictures of Lizzy. It was actually a bit creepy. Here's a couple for your consideration. What do you think?

This one is the weirdest of all to me

Notice the arm placement on this photo. Ok, everyone else was right, my girls look just alike. If you really know me and my girls' personalities, you should be able to figure out who is in the pictures, but they do look a ton alike. It'll be fun to see how Lizzy's face changes as she gets bigger. Maybe next time we can have one that will look like me instead of 3 Brentinas. Who knew Brent was such an adorable baby girl?

1 comments:

Cameron said...

Easy - Jane, Jane, Jane, Lizzy, Jane.