Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Christmas

Our Christmas day was pretty fun for everyone. We started at our house in the morning. Jane was up all night before, so she slept until 9:00 when we decided that we needed to get her up so that we could get on with the day. We had Santa presents here and Mommy and Daddy's gift for her, which is the fancy pink kitchen from Costco. Jane isn't all that into Santa. I think that its partly because Brent and I don't really encourage it because we don't like Santa and partly because she's terrified of him. I know that people have very strong opinions about Santa, so I won't go into why I don't like him, I just don't encourage Jane to get into it. I think that the thing she was most excited about was the orange that was in her stocking. It was a little anticlimactic since the orange seemed to be the highlight of her day.


We then headed to Grandma and Grandpa's new house in Daybreak to have yummy breakfast and open Barron family presents. It was kind of a rough day since just about everyone in the family is sick and the babies just refused to take naps. I don't think that Lizzy went down until like 3:30 and she didn't sleep for long. When she doesn't take naps, it is just SAD. I swear, sometimes I look at her and I think that she's the cutest thing I've ever seen...

And sometimes.. not so much


We think that she resembles the Emperor from Star Wars in this one. Poor tired thing. She DEFINITELY needs her beauty sleep.

This is Aunt Leslie's gift to Lizzy. The Shirt has a cute little deer on it. It's SO CUTE. Everyone should visit Crazy 8 in case you've never been there. Its like to Gymboree what Old Navy is to Gap. They have to cutest stuff and its so cheap!

This one was just so cute that I had to post it. Ben had just gotten up from his nap and he's just so cute I can hardly stand it!
All in all, it was a nice, laid back Christmas. Just the kind that I like.

1 comments:

Cameron said...

I love Lizzy's "Oh Deer" bum. This outfit is my new fav.