Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stringham Christmas Extravaganza

In honor of the last Sunday before Christmas, we got all dolled up in our formal festive attire this morning AND we were almost on time for church, which was a Christmas miracle in and of itself. Since we were all looking so fancy, I tried to get some photos of the family before we left which ultimately led to the "almost" in "almost on time for church."


As usual, most of them turned out looking as though half of us were possessed and the other half were asleep, but I'm posting them anyway.



Jane sported this same outfit last year, but it still fit and it's stinking adorable, don't you think? Or is it just her?


Charlie was looking particularly dapper today, if I do say so myself. I kept buying clothes for him, justifying my purchases by calling them "Christmas presents" and then decided just to bust them all out early. I wish he'd have been more cooperative so that you could see his $5 clearance pants. They might be my favorite thing about Christmas so far this year.


Lizzy is completely obsessed with candy. Particularly chocolate. She'll do just about anything for chocolate, with the exception of using the potty. Oh, the irony!

And then after church, Jane and I took some armpit pics in an effort to get a photo of me where I didn't look like I wanted to eat you.



And as usual, Jane steals the scene.

Oh... and I bought a hat.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

You look great in the hat. All your kids are ADORABLE!

Jason&Shannon said...

I think Katie has the same dress as Lizzy, and all your kids look very cute and festive. Your hat is adorable too.

Lilit said...

WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!

Lynda/Mom said...

The kids are darling and the hat makes you look just a bit elusive and mysterious. Good job!

Sandy Brunson said...

Love the hat and your kiddos are a little too cute. Hope you have a good Christmas!

Grammyzanne said...

First thing I noticed was the hat. Glad you got it. Adorable pictures. How do you and Jane look SO good AFTER church?

Emily Call said...

You all look darling! Love the hat... I might be just a bit jealous of it. ;)

Robinson Family said...

Love the hat and all the Christmas outfits. Merry Christmas!

Leslie said...

I like the hat. Did you wear it a church?

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

love everything.

love those cute kids,
love those darling stockings,

and L O V E your new hat.

and yes.. it is even a bit fedora-ish. never say never :)