Thursday, December 31, 2009

You drive a hard bargain


It's 1:00.
I just got out of the shower.
Lizzy and Charlie are back in bed. They're still in their pajamas.
So is Jane. And I'm trying to convince her to get in the shower.

"Come on Jane, go get in the shower."

"No. I'm building this stuff and it's going to take me a long time."

"I'll make you a deal." (her interest perks) "If you go get in the shower right now, I'll clean up your whole mess for you... I'll even take your blankets upstairs to your room for you."

Long pause.

"Ok, I'll do it, but only if you give me some ice cream first."

Is it wrong to be so proud of her?

4 comments:

Barbara said...

That's quite a "Jane face"!!

Lynda/Mom said...

Ooooye! You will pay for that pride!!

marydalene said...

That's just too awesome.

Emily Call said...

Love this picture of Jane! Hey, do you guys want to come play soon?