Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25th is a good day to turn 6

Ok, this whole "children growing up" thing is starting to get a little weird. My first born is officially a full fledged not so little girl and it really doesn't seem like she's been around long enough to be riding scooters around the neighborhood and listening to Taylor Swift. Of course, that didn't stop me from buying her a new scooter and Taylor Swift CD for her birthday.



Happy sixth birthday, Baby Jane! Six is a great age to be and I'm fairly certain that the year will be full of experiences that I had when I was about 12.
Is it just me or do these girls seem to age exponentially?

5 comments:

Kriss said...

I think you'll find 6 and 7, great ages!

Grammyzanne said...

Happy Birthday Jane!
Interesting with all those pretty daisies behind her she chooses a dandelion to pose with. Love the many sides of Jane depicted n the photos.

Emily Call said...

Oh Happy Birthday Jane! She just keeps getting more beautiful each time I see her!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Don't tell Katie, but that is exactly what I am planning to buy her for her Birthday in September. I already have the CD. I'm glad Jane is having a fun time getting big.

Jana Sohm said...

Oh gosh... I don't know what we are going to do with our girls! Jane certainly is a doll. Abby was happy that Jane is FINALLY six!