Monday, January 12, 2009

My Little Monkeys

I tried really hard the other night to get a cute photo of Lizzy and Charlie in their adorable monkey jammies. Charlie's are still a little big and Lizzy can barely fit her amazon baby self into her's, so I thought I'd try to get a photo while they overlap. Yes, I tried really hard to get a cute photo, tried and failed.







Charlie is almost always happy, but he was NOT pleased to be posing with his sister. Lizzy apparently thought he was much like a doll and kept trying to hold him on her lap and carry him around. Thank goodness she doesn't usually pull that or there might not be much of him left. Oh well, I know they're cute.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

They are cute!!! I can't believe how big Charlie is getting. They grow so fast!!

Austin's Mommy said...

I was actually thinking, "They are cute! I can't believe how big Charlie is." And then I scrolled down and saw Aunt Barbara's comment was just about the same. So, I second that vote.

Lynda/Mom said...

The jammies are cute. It's a good thing I, too, know the kids are.