Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Boot Goofin'


Hip hip, hooray! for winter clearances. I know that I am definitely a Lawrence at heart because I love me a good clearance. I figure it's got to be a Lawrence trait since over the years of shopping with them, I've noticed that clearances seem to be a weakness for my mom's family in general. I went clearance shopping last night and bought some new boots for Lizzy, amongst other things. We bought Jane's a little while ago, but now they were on clearance,which makes them about 72% more appealing to me, so I decided to pick up a pair for Lizzy too. Brent gets so upset with me because he says that I just buy things I don't really need just because they are on clearance. Ya, Brent, what's your point? They were on freaking clearance, what do you expect from me?



Jane and Lizzy love to be "twiners" but those days are quickly coming to an end. The cute coat Jane is wearing was also bought on clearance, but not in the baby section. We're moving on to the big girl section, which is kinda fun and sad at the same time. Lizzy is plenty ahead of the growing curve (She's already larger than most 2 year olds) but I think that by the time she hits size 5, Jane will have realized that being "twiners" isn't as cool as she thought it was when she was in preschool... unless, of course, she takes after her dad and Uncle Cam.

4 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

They are cute boots. There is something about a clearance that is hard to resist.

MaryAnn said...

Cute boots! My girls have lots of matching clothes - but they are probably still too young to really care about it. In fact, when I dress Megan in an outfit that she knows Lauren has the same of, she usually wants me to put Lauren in her matching one.

Leslie said...

The only thing better than pink, furry boots is pink, furry boots on clearance.

Barbara said...

I think we got the clearance thing from my Dad--he loved a sale!!!