Friday, January 2, 2009

Serious Style

Leslie hardly lets me forget a particular day when we were in grade school that I insisted on wearing both pants and a skirt to school. She apparently mocked me as profusley as a 10 year old can, but I was undeterred. I wore that outfit to school and I'm sure that I thought I rocked it before I left the house... in the long run, it apparently didn't work out very well for me since I never did it again. I maintain that I was just ahead of my time since I see people wearing skirts and pants together all the time these days. Well my girls seem to have inherited my fashion forward way of thinking. They both got themselves dressed this morning.



That's right, girl. You OWN that look.



It's gorge. So unique. So unusual.



Oh, and I got a photo of Charlie smiling. This is how I generally see him, he's all smiles for his mommy. You see, he loves his mommy so much that he felt the need to wear a shirt professing his undying affection. I love you too Charlie.

6 comments:

Austin's Mommy said...

What a cute shirt!

Janet said...

Your kids are too cute--and what fashion sense!

Lynda/Mom said...

So, today Charlie looks like his dad. I see Lizzy got her dress (or Jane's dress) on over her jammies. And Jane is Jane--reminds me of her mom. I love them all!

Grammyzanne said...

Now THAT is STYLE. Charlie's smile wraps one around his little finger.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Your kids are cute...I like their style. Charlie is getting big and is still a cutie!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the great pictures here and on your Christmas post. Fun to see them all--such darling and fun kids.