Monday, January 12, 2009

Serious Style, Part 2

I had to post this photo of Jane today because I was in the hallway when she was getting dressed. I heard her talking to herself about what to wear, some of her shirts are cuter than others, leggings are apparently very in right now, she likes shirts with hats... and then she must have looked in the mirror because she said oh so triumphantly
"Yep, this looks very cute."

Then she came out with this on:




I suppose there is something to be said for at least putting some thought into it.
Sometimes I get really frustrated at the way she dresses and sometimes I love it, it is SO Jane. I just find it amusing that she is perfectly capable of getting herself fully clothed, unless I ask her to. If she knows I WANT her to change, you can be sure that it won't happen. Ya, a little to much like her mommy in that regard.

1 comments:

Emily Call said...

I love it. I bet Cait would look similar if i let her pick out her own outfits... I am not that nice.