Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'd like to bear my testimony of...

felt. i love felt.



this is my current inventory, isn't it beautiful? and i have the irrational desire to get more.

since i finally decided to clean up my desk, i took a picture of my new, improved work area.



it's got serious lighting issues, which is causing some problems for me. i'm needing some overhead cans, but other than that, i'm really pleased with it. maybe some day i'll get around to cleaning the rest of the room and i can take a picture of that too.

5 comments:

kennan said...

seriously.... i need some of your felt creations in my life. when can i come over?!?!?!?

Kathy said...

It is even color coded! What type of projects do you do with felt?

Sheri said...

Here we go again with the testimony bearing...hey, I know someone who could easily put some can lights in for you...do you need his number?

Lynda/Mom said...

I didn't wait to clean my room to take pictures, so you're one up on me. It does look beautiful! And I guess you need to move the cans up on your priority list so you can at least see what you're creating.

Emily Call said...

It looks so pretty.