Monday, May 18, 2009

I've been holding out on you

Hello friends and family. Long time, no post. For those of you that are bothered, please accept my apologies. You see, I've been spending all my time working and by working I mean holding children, making hair clips and putting my (awesome) kitchen back together. All this work has left little time for blogging. In an effort to make it up to you, I'm going to have a giveaway.

I was surprised how many of you entered the one on the boutique blog before. I feel so pleased that you all care and I suppose it's time that I start sharing the hair clip wealth.

Here's what's up for grabs...





I didn't have the ribbon I needed to make another set like the one I already gave away, but rainbows are so pretty, so I made a tone on tone set.

I'm giving away another set like this on my Lou Lou blog and please feel free to enter that one too.

This is a set of mini clips. They are 1.25" long and are best for holding back thinner hair and bangs. I also use the "bitty" clips that are .75" long and are fab for baby hair or the alligator clip that's 1.75 inches long and work best in thicker hair or clipped into a ponytail. If you'd like a modified set on different sized clips, leave the size that you'd like in your comment and I'll make it special for you because you're special and you deserve it.

Enter for yourself, for your friend, for your grandkids, for your child to be, for whoever you want to give them to. The contest will close on Wednesday at midnight and I'll try to get the winner (that will be randomly chosen) posted Thursday morning.

Good luck!

6 comments:

kennan said...

can i just come over and buy some?

MaryAnn said...

Count me in! And if I don't win maybe I cam buy some off you. Maybe we will see each other at Diana's wedding?

Lynda/Mom said...

OK for the barrette crew, but where are my pictures?

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I'll take a set.

Emily Call said...

Can't wait to see the finished kitchen. the clips are so cute by the way.

Katie said...

In the knick of time!

LOVE these!