Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You're killin' me, Smalls

Ok, so I really shouldn't have looked at the JCrew sale right now. I honestly almost never shop JCrew, but they have my email address and I got an email about their clearance, which had a convenient link right there in the email! AND you can get %20 off the clearance price! I can't help but check out something with a coupon attached. I'm not that strong.


I haven't even bothered looking at clothes that would fit me because I've been obsessed with clothes that would fit my kids...




You are killin' me!



KILLIN' ME!



KILLIN' ME!!!


No, I won't be buying any of it, just drooling over it all. I just can't justify spending more money on children's clothing than I do on my own.


droooooool.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Seriously cute. Why is it more fun to shop for your kids than yourself?

Holly said...

so beautiful!

Lynda/Mom said...

I don't really get it, but I'm glad something captured your imagination today.