Monday, February 9, 2009

do you know the muffin man?


Just a couple photos of Charlie since I still can't get over how handsome he is.





I always have called the girls my little muffins, so we all call Charlie our muffin man. He has also been cursed with the dreaded eczema, hence the claw marks on his nose and greasy skin. It doesn't seem as bad as Lizzy's was at this age, so I have hopes that he won't ever get quite as bad, but we still have a lot of scratching going on. AND... for those that haven't seen him, his eyes are turning dark! Hooray! I love my blue-eyed family, but I really wanted someone to have dark eyes like me. I'm glad to have genetically passed them on to one of my children. It makes me feel like I had something to offer :)

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

He is a little cutie.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Sorry to hear about his getting eczema. Hope you are right and it does not become as big a problem as Lizzy's. His eyes are dark! Very nice looking little man.

Jenny R said...

He is beautiful!!