Monday, February 16, 2009

I'd like to bear my testimony of...

I'd like to bear my testimony of 3M Command series. I LOVE these things. We bought the hooks to hang our calendar on the fridge a few years ago and I was hooked (no pun intended, at all) immediately. They are so easy to use and they really do stick to everything and really do come off clean, assuming you follow the directions. I have recently developed a love for their picture hangers, which are basically an awesome velcro that can either be used alone or as an extra support to help level the picture out or hold against the wall. I also used the cool little cord clips to tuck away the cords at my new desk. I'm a HUGE fan. If you've ever wondered if they are worth it, they are.


5 comments:

Sheri said...

You bear your testimony about the strangest things...

kennan said...

ummm, grets needs some of your clippies in her life...stat. should i buy them over etsy or come and get them? either way its been a few months since i've seen you and though brooke will probably be seeing you the 18th, i won't.

p.s. and i maybe need the recipe to a mcnugget stew i heard about. amazing.

Cameron said...

I find it amusing that they call those things "Command" it sounds so empowering, like you can take COMMAND (read with a deep confident voice) of the things you need to hang. I can see an infomercial w/ the B&W footage of someone trying to tap in a nail with a hook and the frustrated "Uggh I can't do it" look on their face, and then it quickly switches to color and more upbeat music and suddenly a happy woman is hanging stuff with the COMMAND hooks. Awesome.

Roberts said...

Where can I get some? (Where in the store too...)I am convinced! Plus my daughter wants to hang things in her room, but I doubt they will be very permanent, and I'd like to not create a bunch of nail holes in the wall.

Laura Stringham said...

You can get them at Target (best selection I've found) in he tools section and probably Wal-Mart. Home Depot and Lowes also carry them, but you have to ask them where they keep them because those guys seem to keep them different places.