Thursday, October 8, 2009

naps

When Jane was a baby and wouldn't nap, I chalked it up to my inexperience as a parent. She's always my guinea pig.

When Lizzy was a baby and wouldn't nap, I didn't blame myself. Her issues seem to be beyond my influence.

Now that Charlie won't nap, I'm forced to consider a new possibility.



It might be me.

This photo was taken after he forced himself awake by screeching for about an hour. It was deluxe and it happens most days. A couple of times. Heaven help me.

On the bright side, he sleeps through the night like a champ. And I have say that I'd take the nights over the days without blinking.

2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

What a face! Maybe you should quit trying during the day.

brooke c jackson said...

that picture is to die for.

i adore everything about it