Friday, March 7, 2008

Accomplishments

I complain so much when I have bad days that I feel like I have to share when I have good ones too. Today was one of those good ones. Even though I haven't really been sick during this first trimester (which is over in a week), I have felt debilitated in other ways. I've just been SOOOO tired and often queezy and just plain sick with something or another for a while now. Basically, I don't get a whole lot done that can legitimately be referred to as an 'accomplishment,' unless you call taking a nap and asking your husband to pick up dinner on the way home and accomplishment. The last couple of days, I've been feeling a lot better and I actually have started doing things to make my house look as though a family (as opposed to a bunch of hobos) lives in it. Today I got my kitchen sparkly clean, which felt really good. Jane and I started making jello (I say started because we are making rainbow jello and it takes a really long time for like 5 different layers of jello to set up), I got a lot of work done in preparation for another boutique that is coming up and I just had a fun day with my cute girls. We had a delicious lunch of Mac & Cheese, which is Jane and Lizzy's absolute favorite. Lizzy gets so excited about it she can hardly stand her little baby self. I took some cute post-lunch photos of Jane, but Lizzy wasn't cooperating today. Anyway, I thought I'd share.










I was laughing because when Leslie and I were growing up, we always got the same things, only in different colors. I always got pink and she got blue. I'm not sure how it happened, but for YEARS it was that way. I bought the girls quasi-matching shirts the other day and didn't notice that Lizzy had pink and Jane had blue. Ah, memories.

I tried to get a photo of the girls together, but as mentioned before... Lizzy was MOST uncooperative.



I tried.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes, I remember the days of pink and blue. Are sure Lizzy is the pink child though? Jane strikes me more as the pink girl, and Lizzy the blue girl. Although they both look cute in either color.

Lynda/Mom said...

So that's what I get for not checking twice a day for photos. They are adorable, and Lizzy made up for the bad day with the cute tissue photos. Thanks.

Emily Call said...

Cute pictures. Way to go on getting so much done. I am glad you are starting to feel better.