Saturday, March 8, 2008

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

I've been tagged by my friend, Emily.

If I were Oprah and could give everyone a few of my favorite things, this is what it would be a why. I'm not very fancy and I'm always on a budget, so mine is like the poor man's version of 'my favorite things.'

1- Oil of Olay Regenerist Serum (or anything else from this line). I LOVE this stuff. I've used the cleanser and the thermal skin polisher and the night treatment and more and I can't get enough of it. I'd give it to everyone I know.



2- Ok, this is for pregnant people, but I'd still give it to you just in case you needed it later. The Bella Band is the best thing that's happened to maternity clothes in the history of maternity clothes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these things! The uses are endless, so look into it.



3- Intelligel Beds. I know that a lot of people have a lot of strong feelings about beds, but I really think that this one is awesome. Brent and I got one for Christmas and we are in sleeping heaven. They don't come cheap (we got a sreamin' deal on ours) so they'd be good for a giveaway, if Oprah were paying.



4- I'm not much a jewelry person, but I have to admit that I fell in love with the Sparkle & Chic boutique at a recent boutique that I participated in. Ashley (who I apparently knew in college) is the designer and everything she makes is amazing. I'm not sure what I'd pick for everyone, but something.




5- A Kitchen Aid Mixer. Every woman needs a Kitchen Aid mixer, not just any mixer, it's got to be a Kitchen Aid. They are so useful and reliable. Brent was all mad that I got one when we got married because he said I'd never use it. I keep in on the counter and I use it ALL THE TIME. We all should have one.



6- A gift card to Paradise Bakery. Oh Paradise Bakery... my mouth starts to water just thinking about your delicious tomato soup, salads, blueberry muffins and basically anything you have to offer me. Seriously, you can't go wrong at this place. It's all delicious, it just depends on what you're in the mood for. They have now moved into the south end of the valley, so I have one conveniently located near me. Thank goodness!



Ok, I think that's all I've got. So now I have to tag people. Um, I really don't know who to tag since, if you notice my links on my sidebar, I have surprisingly few blogging friends. If it sounds fun to you, have at it, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Fun ideas. I don't know where you get the tme or how you find the images to illustrate your posts. I am hungry tonight for Paradise Bakery.

Emily Call said...

All those things sound great! I have been begging for a Kitchen Aid mixer since we were engaged, but Justin doesn't think I would ever use it. That jewelery looks so cute! I have not been to Paradise Bakery, but I have heard great things about it. I will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura! I appreciate the shout out. You know how much I adore your lovely goods as well.