Saturday, March 15, 2008

T.G.I.S?

I haven't been much of a blogger this week, other than to complain. I spent all week being sick with my kids and trying to get ready for this boutique, which is now over. It all seems very anti-climactic since the boutique was very poorly attended, but what can you do? I'm just happy that it's over and I can just sit and do nothing. Brent (after some not so gentle nudging) was very supportive this weekend and came home early yesterday (mostly because he was sick too) and watched the girls all night and today. I really appreciated him.
Tomorrow I get to go to church. I love going to church. I don't really know what it is, but I get really upset when I can't go. Maybe I just finally get to associate with other grown-ups and talk about grown-up things and I can use my brain a little more, but when I don't get to go, it really bothers me. Last week I stayed home with the sick girls and this week, Brent is planning to stay home with the sick girls. They really are much better, but whatever this bug is that everyone in Utah has apparently has a tendency to settle in your chest and results in bronchitis most of the time, so we'll have to go to the doctor and fix that next week. Anyway, I'm happy that it's my turn to go and I won't even have to take care of kids, so I can just enjoy.
There is little else to report in our house. I took a couple pictures of Lizzy tonight after she had her bath and was ready for bed. Her skin is looking so blotchy right now that I tried to change the photo so that you can't tell. I had a couple of tries at it, so I posted them both for good times. You can also see how trashed our bathroom generally is, especially right after bath time.


She's supposed to have some Easter photos taken next week by Leslie's SIL, Brooke, who is starting up her photography business. I hope that her skin either clears up quick or that Brooke is really good at photo shop.

2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Nice, Laura! Is Lizzy ready to spend time with her mommy yet? Check your e mail and respond. How is your lesson coming along?

Leslie said...

I am noticing that you have successfully survived the first trimester. Congrats. You only occasionally forgot you were pregnant too.