Monday, March 31, 2008

Do I have children or tazmanian devils?

When we start at the beginning, I'm already not the most fabulous house keeper. Throw a pregnancy and the 2 most destructive children I can imagine in the mix and you have my house. My house constantly looks like a tornado hit it no matter what kinds of efforts I make to keep it clean. My mom watched the girls and Ben at her house on Saturday and it made me feel a little better to see that within a few hours, her nice clean house looked about like mine does. These are just a couple of pictures from the mayhem around here this week.



Please don't ask where all the laundry that filled this basket has ended up.



I don't know what her deal is with diapers. She emptied the entire bag and then went through the large tupperware with my Lou Lou inventory in it and emptied that too. I'm still trying to work up the energy to pick it all up. I'd better do it while she's sleeping. Good thing she's so cute.

4 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Soooo cute!!

hawsfam said...

One day Noah emptied out the entire contents of my purse 6 times. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

I love Jane's "impression" to come and play with the kids. That cracks me up!

Emily Call said...

We go through the same thing here at our house. Cute pictures.