Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Nothing fancy going on here. After a weekend full of birthday celebrations and a baby shower, we didn't do much to celebrate Easter. Jane got a book about Jesus and a chocolate bunny from us and that's where it stopped. We went to Leslie and Cameron's house for a dinner of lasagne and it was nice to not make dinner and mess up our house. I didn't get any pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses, so here are a few that Brooke took of the girls earlier this week. Thanks again Brooke!













Ok, I went overboard with the photos, but aren't they so cute! Mom will appreciate them.

4 comments:

Emily Call said...

So cute! Those pictures of the girls are so darling.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable.

Lynda/Mom said...

Yes, Mom does love them. Thanks, Sweetie.

Leslie said...

I still L-O-V-E their dresses. I didn't get a single picture of Ben in Easter attire. I suck.