Friday, May 14, 2010

My 15 minutes

My sister has a sister in law who has a sister who has a blog. It's a cool blog. She invites fellow bloggers to answer 5 questions about themselves and then posts a different set of answers every day. It's really fun to read all the different answers and get to know other people. It opens the door to some good blurkes and I'm all about the blog stalking.


So today is my day. Head on over to 5 Questions and get to know me even better... if you dare.






p.s. - i have come to the realization that my last post was really. freaking. long. my sincerest apologies. you don't have to read all those words. i won't be offended, promise. as i was posting, i was admittedly distracted by thursday night TV on NBC (was that the Community season finale? what a sad day.) i'll try to stay more focussed next time. try.

5 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That's fun! We've been doing the 30 day blog thing and it's been fun. One topic a day. This looks fun though.

The Ballard's said...

I saw you on 5 questions. I wanted to see your mad decorating skills, so I gave your blog a little checksy. You are talented & funny.

Nikkie said...

oooo, Steven Tyler (Although I usually refer to the picture in my mind rather than the way he looks now)Something about a man in a boa....

Lynda/Mom said...

I really liked the family picture! Don't know if I've seen that one before--probably yes, and just forgot it. BTW,I posed today.

Lynda/Mom said...

OK-I did NOT pose! I posted.