Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Watch!

So, I had a 24 week appointment with my OB today. I really like my OB, I'm so pleased to have a doctor that I like and I trust since I'm at a new hospital this time around. And the news is... I'm totally normal. I think that this pregnancy may take the cake for being the easiest, least bothersome pregnancy that ever there was (knock on wood). I give you all permission to hate me, it really isn't fair. I started out by having some exhaustion, but almost no nausea, I've lost weight and I'm just now getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I haven't had any issues or concerns, I'm measuring right on and things are scooting right along. People keep asking me how I'm feeling and I tell them that I'm so good, I keep forgetting that I'm pregnant. Not only that, time is flying! I take my yummy glucose test next month, which means that it's the beginning of the end. He's a squirmy little man and does lots of kicking, which I find reassuring that he's healthy and happy. I'm much larger than I was at this point with the girls, but that's to be expected. I've already reached the point that rolling over in bed requires a 3 point turn.
I called Brent to tell him about the appointment and he said it perfectly "What a blessing!" It really is. There's so much going on right now in my life that a rough pregnancy may have been the end of me.

Here are some bonus pictures of Lizzy, who crawled into a large tupperware and hung out there for quite a while tonight.









I love babies doing baby things.
I'm posting a ton of them because she was so cute, and this is my blog and I can post as many pictures of my kids as I want to :) And because Grandma (who is stuck in the hospital with a blood clot right now) complained that I hadn't been posting photos of her. Hope that you enjoy them Mom!

4 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

You've just been a posting whirlwind--I missed this one until 4:30 a.m. today when they woke me up to do my vitals and the beeper on the IV went off. So I'm having fun listening to the radio and checking the internet in the middle of the night. Thanks, Sweetie. You have been very blessed with this pregnancy, and I am very pleased.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are easy for you during this pregnancy! I need to take lessons from you in being optimistic. I have always had easy pregnancies, but I tend to hate it more and more every time!!!

Emily Call said...

I am so glad that you are having a good pregnancy!!! Cute pictures. ha ha... too cute.

Lynda/Mom said...

Re: Jane says. Impressive wisdom for a three year old. I doubt I could have come up with that for who knows how long. Thanks for a good thought to sleep on.