Sunday, June 8, 2008

Seriously people, I LOVE the playground

First thing when we get home from church? The playground, of course!





The girls both love the swings, especially when daddy pushes them.
Brent also found that Lizzy has a love for the slides. She was going down all by herself and loved every minute of it!

The before...



and after...





The only photo of Jane where she wasn't making a "silly face"



Lizzy was so desperate to climb up the big green slide like her sister. It was actually pretty comical to watch. Poor thing thinks she's so much bigger than she really is.

You also may notice that Lizzy's new favorite accessory is a pair of baby legs. When Leslie told me that people are now putting leg warmers on infants, I was very skeptical, but I soon learned to love the baby legs dearly. We have several pairs at this point and put them under everything Lizzy wears to stop her from scratching her knees and ankles until they are raw. They are stylin' AND useful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea leg warmers were back-ya baby! Makes me want to watch Flashdance and reflect on the 80's when everything was radical.

Emily Call said...

I love the pictures of the girls. I love baby legs... I only have one pair for Mayci, but she wears them all the time! They are great for crawling in.