Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good morning to me

I had an idea that I would follow the babies around for a few days and take photos of all the mischief they get into. I had no idea that when I started yesterday morning, I'd have enough photos within a couple of hours. This how the morning went...

Ben arrives and both babies are so happy to see each other. "Baby!" Lizzy says to him. I don't know if she might be trying to say "bubby" since that's what we always call him. "Zizzy!" Ben always says to Lizzy. And they're off.

First thing they do is find a roll of paper towels and unroll the entire thing.





Ben in particular seemed to enjoy himself.


As soon as that got old, they managed to pull my purse off of the table and proceeded to empty its contents on the floor. They found in there all the snacks from church the day before and ate them.



There were a couple of already opened, day old, partly crusty, half eaten cheese sticks (yuck) and some crackers and apparently a bottle of water.





Yum-o! And no, I obviously didn't stop them from eating all the old, gross food. At least they ate.

After that, they moved over to the tupperware drawer and emptied it out.



They do this a lot, so I just picked it all up and put it away. They weren't pleased about it so...



They got to work emptying it again. Keep in mind that this was all in about the first hour of my day.

In that photo, Lizzy has her silky and "baby." She's such a girl. She walks around with that little doll and wraps it in her silky and says over and over (in a very sweet, girly baby voice) "Baby. Baby! Baby. Baby. Baby!" Wonder what she'll do when Charlie gets here.



This is my favorite photo because of what they were doing. They must have been just pooped after all the fun because they both sat down and were having a little baby conversation. It was hilarious. They were taking turns speaking gibberish to each other and responding as though they were made complete sense to each other. I about died laughing.

Gotta love them.


4 comments:

Emily Call said...

ha ha ha... kids are great!

Lynda/Mom said...

How charming! No wonder you are always tired and sick. I am a little worried about my leg as it seems to be getting worse rather than better. Today the RS Pres. called, Sister Wilson came by, and the Bishop was here this evening. The Summit Ward is certainly on top of things, and I'm not even officially a member. I LOVE the photos. Thanks, Sweetie. Oh, Tyler tells me that Lila and Desiree have blogs and he is going to email the addresses so we can link them into the system.

Anonymous said...

I envy your patience!

Cameron said...

This is awesome!
I found the remnants of said cheese stick inside Ben's onesie tonight when I went to get him ready for bed. It was all oily and squishy looking.