Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finally, it feels like summer!

I don't actually have a minute to post, but my kitchen is filthy and I'm not quite ready to clean it, so I'm coming up with something else to do.

Saturday was a busy, fun day for us, especially for Jane. We started out by going to see Kung Fu Panda, (note to self, don't take Lizzy to movies) which I didn't hate as much as I thought I would. It was surprisingly amusing and I think that Brent was really bothered that Lizzy was preventing him from watching all the awesome, animated animal kung fu fights.

After we got home, Jane's friend, Caitlin, and her little sister, Mayci came over while the boys involved themselves in some serious manual labor. I still can't believe all they got done and I hope that Justin isn't completely wrecked today after helping Brent move a 6 foot vanity with a stone countertop, all the cabinetry from our old house AND our furniture over here. Tell him thank you for me, Emily! We couldn't have gotten it done without him.

The girls had some fun in the water and I took LOTS of cute pictures, so I thought I'd share.




Jane, Caitlin and Lizzy



Liz climbed in with all her clothes on before I got downstairs with a change for her. Ah to be a baby and not even care that you are walking around in wet jeans.








This is kinda a funny photo, but Lizzy and Mayci were busting each other up, it was really cute.



Even when she's wet and dirty, I can't get enough of this girl.





I think that these girls each had about 3 or 4 popsicles yesterday. Oops. I suppose I should keep track of those things a little better. Jane is already harassing me to have Cait back over, they are such cute friends.


5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Cute photos. Thanks for the post!

Emily Call said...

Cute pictures of the girls. Thank you so much for watching the girls and thank you SO much for the swing set! Cait loves it so much.

Leslie said...

You'll have to bust out the wading pool again when Ben's over. He needs to break in his swimming suit.

D. said...

Hey! Here's my link. http://funnyfatso24.blogspot.com/ Hope you enjoy it. Mostly it's meant to be humorous. Diana

kathy kimball said...

cute picts - I feel the same way about Jax. Glad it is getting warm back in Utah finally!!