Sunday, October 26, 2008

Attention family and friends

We are planning to bless Charlie next Sunday, Nov. 2nd. This is a good step for us since we put off Lizzy's for like 4 months. I have a lesson that I have to teach after sacrament meeting, so I'm planning to send uninterested parties to or house while I do that and then have a late lunch/early dinner at 3:30-4:00ish. We'd love to invite anyone interested in coming, assuming that I have actually met you in real life and you aren't someone like me, who reads random peoples' blogs (I flatter myself that I would be that interesting). In that case, I'm not sure you're invited, but if I've met you in real life, we really would love to have you come. Just let me know and I'll send you the details.

5 comments:

ginger said...

"Met you in real life" hahaha Only in blogger world is it necessary to make that distinction. Funny.

Emily Call said...

I think we've met in real life. ha ha. Anyway, what time is your church? I would really like to try and make it.

Sheri said...

Love to be there a little after 4ish. I can bring something earlier in the day for you...let me know what you would like help with.

Barbara said...

I would also like to come. I need details. It is my "off" Sunday for teaching, so I should be able to make it.

Allman Roca said...

See you Sunday. I'll be the one with the "caffeinated beverages."