Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagaroo


I was tagged by my friend, Kriss. You are supposed to open your tenth folder of photos and click on the eighth photo in the folder. This is what was in mine. Sorry it's so creepy.



Believe it or not, that is actually Jane. It was just minutes after she was born and Brent is holding his first child. I love how suspicious she is of Brent. It's awesome. Just be glad we landed on this one instead of one of the notorious "alien baby" photos that I wish didn't exist. You would all be scarred for life.

Now I get to tag people, but the people I usually tag never do it so I am tagging any of my cousins that read this or their wives. There are enough of you that at least a couple should do it, right?

4 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

If you were sure she was focusing, it is a rather suspicious, sidelong glance at her dad. Funny picture. You guys and all your tagging!!

Katie said...

Easily, that is the greatest newborn facial expression ever captured. How is it possible to look dubious after being alive for...minutes? Love this.

Leslie said...

She looks so swollen. Was she really that swollen? So far Charlie wins for your cutest newborn.

Kriss said...

Awesome! It's not fair that such a cool picture is the one that came up!