Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vice Presidential Debate

Jane and I have been watching the debate tonight. Poor girl is being exposed to more serious matters than she should be thinking about. These are a couple of her thoughts as we've been watching...

"Mom, I heard a big word on TV. It was Al-Qaida. What's an Al-Qaida?"

"Mom, where is Israel? Can we go there?" (after I try to explain why we can't visit Israel)
"It's a good thing we live here, huh? I want to go there when they stop fighting."

"I want to be Jane McCain, is that so funny?"

3 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Can't believe you watched the debate. We listened to it on the way. Jane is quite the precocious child.

Allman Roca said...

Jane McCain does have a nice ring to it!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Cute comments! I am surprised she watched with you, I don't even have the attention span to sit through the political debates these days!