Wednesday, October 1, 2008

about a week


So it's been a little more than a week since Charlie was born and I thought I'd post a couple of photos of him. I didn't have a clean "boy" blanket this morning, so he ended up in a girl one. It was just a matter of time.





Is it just me, or does he just look like a boy wrapped in a girl blanket? Of course, my photos can't compete with with Brooke's...



She took photos for us yesterday and already posted some previews for me. Thank you so much Brooke! I'm sure I'll be showing you all more later. She spent all morning with my 3 kids and Ben tearing apart her house while her little girl slept. It really wasn't fair of us to do that to her.

Charlie is about the sweetest thing in the world (knock on wood). He's still really sleepy and sleeps through the night pretty well. He'll sometimes want to eat once or twice, but he goes back down. He rarely cries unless he needs something and just makes me happy every day. I'm getting to the point that I'm trying to pull it together and start functioning like a normal human being for the first time all year, just with a lot more time spent at home. Loading up 3 kids and taking them anywhere is a lot of work!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Definitely looks like a boy, even in a girl blanket. That's how Ben always was.

Lynda/Mom said...

No doubt a boy. He's a doll. I miss all of you already.

Grammyzanne said...

Charlie is adorable - and all boy.

Allman Roca said...

So darling. He is just a handsome boy, even in a pink blanket.

Barbara said...

You have a darling boy. Your pictures are precious.

Danielle said...

I still can't get over how cute he looks in that little hat...I had my doubts about a newborn hat working. I hope that Jane and Lizzy are adjusting well.