Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Lizzy

Today, Lizzy was successful in her attempt to turn two.

Birthdays mean a lot more to me as a mother. I always think of what I was doing however many years ago on that very day...



Funny that I thought she was going to look like me :)

My tiny little girl has certainly flourished. She's not a runt anymore.









Jane specifically requested that we have a "feast" for her birthday. I'm not that good at preparing feasts, but I tried, wanting to make the day a little special. Lizzy just wanted her rainbow jell-o and a cupcake.




(I took photographs to document my attempt)

We love Lizzy SOOOOO much. She is the sweetest, funniest little thing. I can't even think about her without smiling, can you blame me?


4 comments:

Barbara said...

The cupcake shot is the best. She is a beautiful, sweet little 2-year-old. Thanks for the pictures. Your rainbow jello is beautiful and it looks like you had a great time. Happy birthday, Lizzy!!!

Lynda/Mom said...

So sorry to have missed it! The jello is indeed impressive. Did you do salmon or something else?

Emily Call said...

Happy Birthday Lizzy! She is getting so grown up. Such cute pictures and I love your feast.

Austin's Mommy said...

Oh, so sweet. What a great mom.